1. Paper-feeding: Chain, paper pushing feeding.
2. Open and closing of the unit adopts electrical walking and pneumatic locking (with overload protection function).
3. Paper-feeding roller: The upper axle adopts ginning paper-feeding wheel while the lower axle adopts steel ginning roller. The surface hard chromium-plating guarantees the smooth feeding of the paperboard and does not damage the corrugated cap.
4. Printing roller: You can adopt the advanced, convenient and practical hanging plate with hooked slots (Optional). Loading and unloading the plate can be independently controlled by the pedal switch. The phase adjusting adopts non-stop-working, 360o electrical and numerical adjustment. Input the data as per the error. Automatically adjust.
5. Ink circulating system
1 The anilox roller adopts the steel material 220 wire or the 220 wire combined anilox roller.
2 The rubber roller is made up of natural oil proof, acid proof and alkali proof rubber.
3 Pneumatic diaphragm pump inking, automatic circulating. Automatic cleaning after adding water.
4 Stop working to distribute ink. Stop working and the work of the ink circulating system for a short time. Cleaning-free to guarantee the quality of the printed things and make the inking color showing no difference.
5 Pneumatic control of the anilox and rubber rollers of the ink circulating system. Quick lifting can print more tiny script, fine pattern or color process. It can make the printed matters clear, full and round.
6. Slotting part (Optional)
1 The slotting part can electrically adjust the phase in 360degree.
2Hand adjust the height of the carton. Four knives are synchronous. Long and wide adjusting. Loading and unloading the knife disk. Upper and lower creasing. Paper-kicking knife. Creasing shaft. The pointer of the scale can be hand and combined moved to save time.
7. Pneumatic and combined control of the whole machine which has the function of counting, alarming and operating at the back of the machine.
|Model||Effective printing area||Paper feeding area||Working Speed (sheets/min.)||Thickness of plate||Width of slot|