Mjbz-3 Semi-Automatic Flute Laminating Machine
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Hard Export Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MJBZ-3
- Classification: Cold Laminating Machine
- Max. Sheet Size: 1100×1100mm
- Speed: 0-90m/Min
- Trademark: ROYAL PACKING
- Origin: China
- Driven Type: Electric
- Application: Packaging Paper, Film Material, Color Printing, Soft Board
- Min. Sheet Size: 320×320mm
- Total Power: 7kw
- Specification: ce
MJBZ-3 series board laminating machine is used to paste the color-printing surface paper together with the bottom paper (cardboard or corrugated sheet) accurately. ..
2. Accurately Suitable for lamination of corrugated cardboard to paperboard, and paperboard to paperboard.
3. Automatic feeding of bottom sheet and normal front feeding of top sheet With flexible front gauge positioning to control the laminating precision.
4. Stepless timing, novelty and beauty,easy to clean ,easy operation and high laminating precision.
5. New equipment for producing the high quality cardboard, makes the cardboard more striking, nice and high intensity.
6. Used widely for packing food, wine bottle, electric appliance and light industry products.
|Maim Technological Parameters|
|Max. Sheet size||1100×1200mm||1300×1200mm||1450×1200mm|
|Min. Sheet size||300×300mm||300×300mm||300×300mm|
The sheet first to be transmitted manually to front gauge positioning for orientation.
Photo electricity switch starts up the vertical pump valve after receiving the signal and makes the bottom sheet to be absorbed to the belt.
Electromagnetic clutch makes the bottom sheet feed automatically from the feeder.
The bottom sheet will be oriented at front positioning together with the sheet after its gluing, then to open the positioning by the thrust which generated from the roller to the bottom sheet.
The top sheet and bottom sheet will be conglutinated through the effect between lamination roller and press roller, then to be transmitted to the press part.